Tonight is going to be an amazing night for riding out to the Cumming Tap for some drinks and tacos and stuff. The temperature will be optimal, the air crisp and clear, and the tacos…well, you know how they will be.
This is what I THINK (I am pretty sure this menu is correct) we will have tonight, as I have been busy and left Tuesday Things up to trusty assistant to the assistant manager, GP (who, according to FB, set a new record of 350 tortillas made in one hour. I am impressed)
A MENU IN THE SAME SIZE FONT AS THE REST OF THE WORDS
- bRAISED Pork – yum
- Vegan Chorizo – also yum. (if you order a pork and a chorizo it is called a “CLASSIC COMBO”)
- Beef Cheek – Cumin rubbed and slow cooked in Agave Wheat beer, we have some really tender cheek…
- Bacon Chorizo – Mexican Sausage made with only bacon.
- Potato Poblano – Spicy slaw, roasted potatoes, fried onions and poblano peppers, adobo crema. Yes.
- Korean Chicken – thinly sliced (well, it’s supposed to be thinly sliced) chicken breast marinated in a soy and gochuchang mixture.
WE WILL ALSO BE FEATURING SIDES OF POBLANO POTATOES FOR $2 AGAIN THIS WEEK.
With that said, we look forward to seeing you look forward to eating tacos.
WE ALSO SERVE OUR FULL MENU AT BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT FROM 5 UNTIL 11. IF YOU AREN’T INTO RIDING OUT TO CUMMING BUT WANT SOME OF OUR FOOD THINGS, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO.