No time for extraneous paragraphs of nonsense today! Here is what we will be serving starting at 4 pm this afternoon in lovely Madrid, Iowa at the Flat Tire Lounge.
- Braised Pork – It’s like carnitas on taste enhancing drugs.
- Cabesa – Our beer braised beef cheeks. Again, we use Peace Tree Brewing Red Rambler in these tender cheeks. wait…can I say that?
- Bacon Chorizo – It’s chorizo spiced hand minced applewood smoked bacon. You have been asking for it, Madrid, and it’s back
- Potato Poblano – This is the fourth version which includes Cumin dusted roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, poblano peppers, onions, and is topped with an Adobo Crema (like an acidified chipotle sour cream) and our new SPICY PURPLE SLAW. It slays, and is now vegetarian. (if you want, we can toss a few chunks of bacon chorizo on top in case you miss the bacon in our past versions)
- Home made Roja and Verde salsas, fresh Jalapenos, cilantro, and onion.
We will be there soon! See you there, don’t believe the weather hype. It looks to be a great evening.