A situation has been brought to my attention that needs to be addressed forthright, and with a swift, stern hand. It seems that a few of you Taco Likers out there have been offended by the “gruff” language used by my staff. I apologise for their (and my) vocabular transgressions and offer this excuse-like batch of explanations.
Tacopocalyptic Swear Word Spouting Explanatory List Of Excuses
- The main portion of my staff does not come from a customer service background. These human adults have been behind the walls of kitchens (or in the IT world, which is very parallel to the cooking world) just long enough to have lost all manner of…uh…manners with which one would use when addressing other human adults in a public business setting.
- The boss sets a relatively bad example. Yes, Taco Likers, your not-so-humble taco chef has a bad habit of dropping a number of different obscenities including F-bombs, S-bombs, M-bombs, and the dreaded occasional Z-bomb. I am working on this, slooowly, and someday the air will no longer be polluted with my Kitchen Trained Cook’s Mouth Vernacular.
- Sometimes the situation calls for it. As a young Joel Goodsen said back in 1983 “Sometimes you just have to say What The F#@k”
- Lack of Sleep+Caffeine+Raised Stress Levels increase the probability of cursing in public.
- Sometimes you people just deserve to get sworn at. That’s right, you read that correctly. If you act like a dumbass, you will probably get called out on it, including some cursing when inappropriately appropriate.
All these reas-cuses aside, I assure you, the taco adoring public that my staff will do a much better job at making the proper vocabulary choices when addressing human adults within the confines of our Downtown Farmers’ Market Boothular Location. Thank you for your support.